top of page


78000 BCE


Very little is currently known about how the Haraka function, or even how they manage to exist. Consisting of a biological structure so different to anything we have ever encountered before, Harakian lifeforms are almost impossible for Humans to experiment on or test. Using all the scientific measures we currently have for determining whether or not something is 'living' we cannot justify this assumption when classifying the Haraka by Human scientific standards.

To learn more about the Haraka, the full library of detailed scientific papers, research, and studies can be found HERE.

From what little information we have been able to gather about Harakian reproduction, it appears that they have the ability to engulf any organic material they come into contact with using a form of Phagocytosis [see, siel-Ex253a - A study of Harakian reproduction using the hypothetical presuppositions & conjectures of Earth based Cellular Phagocytosis & Cytokinesis]. After a Harakian lifeform 'absorbs' a sufficient amount of organic material it is then almost instantaneously able to divide itself in half, splitting in to two identical 'copies' of its original form.  Each 'half' is immediately able to act as an independent being and needs no further interaction with the other 'half'. This process seems to be paramount and forefront in the 'minds' of the Haraka with the hunt for organic material dominating on average 90% of Harakian lifespans. The remaining 10% of their time is spent far less actively, huddling together in slowly undulating protective groups. A state of 'sleep' we could most closely compare to what we observe in certain terrestrial, avian and aquatic species on earth and describe as Unihemispheric Slow-Wave Sleep.

As well as reproduction, engulfing organic material also seems to provide the Haraka with the energy needed for subsistence. However, even when observed for long periods without access to organic material, Haraka seem to be able to survive indefinitely by harnessing required energy in other ways [see, siel-Ex102c - Harakian energy generation through solar radiation & planetary resonation].

bottom of page